Piedmont Health Services, Inc.
Our mission is to improve the health and well being of the community by providing high-quality, affordable and comprehensive primary health care.
Piedmont Health is a private, non-profit organization founded in 1970 by a group of health care professionals at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and local community members concerned with access to primary care in the region. For more than 40 years, Piedmont Health has committed itself to assuring that all of our area's residents have access to high-quality, affordable primary care.
Piedmont Health provides a comprehensive primary care home to each patient, including convenient access to full-scope family medical care, dental care, pharmacy, nutrition and care management support. All services are offered on a sliding-fee scale based on family size and income, and we accept most major insurances. In 2010, Piedmont Health cared for more than 39,000 individuals making more than 100,000 medical and dental visits, and filled over 200,000 low-cost prescriptions. Ninety-eight percent of our patients live below 200% of the Federal poverty guidelines.
We operate six Joint Commission-accredited, free-standing community health centers in four counties (Alamance, Caswell, Chatham, and Orange), as well as a CMS-deemed Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). The sites are:
- Carrboro Community Health Center - Carrboro, NC
- Charles Drew Community Health Center - Burlington, NC
- Moncure Community Health Center - Moncure, NC
- Piedmont Health SeniorCare - Burlington, NC
- Prospect Hill Community Health Center, Prospect Hill, NC
- Scott Community Health Center - Burlington, NC
- Siler City Community Health Center - Siler City, NC
- Visit our website for the latest news featuring Piedmont Health (0 Comments)
May 16, 2011
Click here to read the latest news articles featuring Piedmont Health. Read more >
- Visit our website to make a donation to Piedmont Health (0 Comments)
May 16, 2011
Click here to learn more about how to donate to Piedmont Health. All contributions, large or small, are greatly appreciated. Read more >